Online and Virtual Sessions to help parents find solutions to challenges of online learning, working remotely, and homeschooling.
Coaching Starts: Monday March 16th, 2020.
Coaching Services Provided by Dr. Kortney Peagram.
Parent Coaching Sessions Overview
Dear Parents, my heart goes out to you in this time of crisis. Below are some options to help you transition your family to remote work and learning. Please reach out to me in this time of need. I am here to serve you and we can get through this together.
With the Coronavirus, we as parents need a plan. We will be working from home, and practically homeschooling our children for the next few weeks. The plan starts with you! It is about giving you the tools to be a master mind at managing a full house of people. My parent coaching sessions are interactive and all about you. I listen and take notes of the challenges. We work through ideas and come up with solutions that would work for you. I use strength-based coaching to identify your strengths to leverage solutions to help you in your home. I have extensive experience with working with tweens and teenagers. I share insights and new perspectives to help address some of the challenges that will come up while we are quarantined.
Link to Sign up: Parent Coaching
Challenges that might occur in the next few weeks:
- Spike of drama, conflict, and cyberbullying on social media platforms.
- Unstructured time at home creates erratic behaviors.
- Higher levels of frustration, anxiety, and resentment might build.
- Bored children engaging in poor decision making.
- Decrease in school work and a negative impact on children’s learning and development.
Definition of Parent Coaching
It is a one-on-one session where I listen to your concerns about parenting and we work together on finding solutions that work for your home. I build a plan with you and give you strategies and “how to” techniques that you can use immediately. After each session, I send a recap and strategies with clear action steps. This is not therapy but a behavioral approach to tackle your challenges and help you get unstuck. All sessions are confidential.
With the current pandemic, I have cut my prices down to help widen my net and better serve my community. I am typically $250.00 an hour and I don’t want to turn away people that really need my services. I am extremely knowledgeable and I want to help you in your time of concern.
Details and Cost Overview
- 1-hour session $99.00.
- 30 minute session $45.00.
- Parent group session (up to 4 families, up to 2 hours) $250.00
Tools that I will provide:
- How to organize your tween and teen.
- Techniques to address online behaviors.
- Template family contract for online engagement.
- Strategies to monitor your child online.
- Transition statements to address negative emotions.
- Ideas and solutions to engage your family during the pandemic.
- Tips and tools to address emotions of stress, anger, and anxiety.
- Techniques to manage the stress during this time at home
Link to sign up: Parent Coaching
Dr. Kortney Peagram, Ph.D
Bio: Dr. Kortney Peagram has been working with educators, children, and parents for over 12 years running Bulldog Solution and Peagram Consulting. With her team, she runs crisis interventions, mediations, bullying assemblies, parent workshops, PD for teachers, and corporate programs. Dr. Peagram’s expertise is cyberbullying, bullying, social emotional learning and emotion work. She has managed multiple crises and interventions. Dr. Peagram is the author of Dear Bully: The Untold Stories of Bullying. This book is a compilation of stories of children bullying and being bullied with sections of strategies and interventions. Dr. Peagram is also an Adjunct Professor at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology. She teaches executive coaching, group processing, training, and interviewing and assessment. She uses her skills to help people find solutions that would benefit and empower them. Her mission in life is to eradicate bullying through kindness, connection, and social boldness.
Link to sign up: Parent Coaching
Dr. Kortney Peagram Contact information